Today I stopped in at Caribbean Printing & Marketing in Gallows Bay. They design, print, copy… plus a whole lot more. Jarred, their lead designer, showed me around the shop and we discussed some of their capabilities, new equipment and plans for the future. It was fun to see such a thriving business and excited team.
In-house they have the usual printing, folding and binding equipment plus some nice new digital printers. There is an impressive new wide format printer that can produce beautiful large-format color reproductions (think of all the island artists who’ll want to make Giclée prints of their work!). I also learned that Caribbean Printing & Marketing has been in business on St. Croix for over 30 years… they’ve got some real experience when it comes to printing.
Here are some of their capabilities:
- full color printing – flat or raised
- black and white or color copying
- document and report binding
- business cards and stationery
- laminating (small and large format)
- menus and flyers
- rack cards and posters
- multi-part invoices and forms
- graphic design and web site development
- newsletters and reports
- invitations and announcements
- brochures and presentations
- labels, stickers and raffle tickets
- magnetic signs
- programs and booklets
- advertising specialties (mugs, keychains, etc.)
- fax send and receive services
- retail paper products
- mailing services (inserting, addressing, sending)
Future plans… Jarred and Mike explained plans for their new design center which is currently under construction. They will offer graphic design and website development in the adjacent space next to the printing business. Customers will be able to see samples, drop by for meetings, and interact with the designers. Renovations are underway and the finished space will have a creative factory-style look. The proposed new name will be The Design Factory (corrected name).
Stop by Caribbean Printing & Marketing on St. Croix USVI (behind Gallows Bay Hardware), or call 340-778-8100. Their website is at www.cpmvi.com.
Click below to see a few photos…